U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Attachments

RE: Attachments

I have surely sent only once. My Outbox shows only one copy, but Outlook
crashed and I restarted it. For some reason two copies went out.

But I also found that the formatting put extra line feed to the link, so let
me try again:

http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj258/MichiganDave1234/Amaryllis/?action=
view&current=Solomon080418f.jpg

http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj258/MichiganDave1234/Amaryllis/?action=
view&current=OrngSovr080401b.jpg

http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj258/MichiganDave1234/Amaryllis/?action=
view&current=Minerva080406b.jpg

If it still breaks each link into 2 lines, I don't know what else I can do.
Maybe you can manually combine them. That is, of course, if you are
interested at all.  :-)

Dave