U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: dreamy Nikon lenses

Re: dreamy Nikon lenses

Oh, whoops; I said that wrong--too MUCH depth of field.

Probably because I don't own a 2.8 or 1.4 digilens...

But I do own an old Nikon macro--may get that out.

And, of course, I do own a Sam Wang zone plate ;0
Chris

Does your digital camera give you "not much depth of field"? Use almost any point-and-shoot digital camera and you'll have more depth of field than you know what to do with. With your DSLR, because of the 1.5 form factor, lenses appear to be longer in focal length, so DOF may suffer, but typically the complaint is too MUCH depth of field with digital images.

That's why the Lensbaby is so popular.

Sam