From: bkphoto@aol.com [mailto:bkphoto@aol.com]
Sent: Wed 7/16/2008 8:48 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: ***SPAM*** Re: blurb

Sam, Diana and others-

I'm a long time lurker, and seldom post, though I had the pleasure of meeting some on this list at the SPE conference in Portland a while back. My principal interest is inkjet, both for printing and producing internegatives for platinum/palladium and digital photogravue.

I've had an interest in POD (print on demand) for some time; after investigating the alternatives, I've been using Blurb for a number of projects. I'm wondering if there are any list members who would like to establish an email correspondence about Blurb, and other POD providers? I'm not sure that it would be necessary to create a group; although, if there are many of you interested, that would be a possibility.

I'd be more than happy to share my expertise, such as it is. I'm in the process of writing POD curriculum for our digital and professional courses (I'm on faculty at St. Edward's University, Austin, TX), and would especially welcome a dialogue with anyone having similar interests.

Bill Kennedy

K2 Press

Austin, Texas

www.k2press.com