U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: dreamy Nikon lenses

Re: dreamy Nikon lenses

Jack,
when you're done playing, let me know what f.l. it is, I've been looking for an affordable 159 for the 8x10. (shutter, working or otherwise not needed)

erie

Jack Brubaker wrote:
Thank you all for the comments on varying the elements. I have
wondered if any lenses were made with doughnut shaped stops (open in
the center and around the edge) so as to have a sharp image and a soft
flaring image together.

Sam, I think I might have one of those Wollensak Extreme Wide Angle
lenses around. I'll look into it. Thanks,

Jack