U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: dreamy Nikon lenses

Re: dreamy Nikon lenses

Thank you all for the comments on varying the elements. I have
wondered if any lenses were made with doughnut shaped stops (open in
the center and around the edge) so as to have a sharp image and a soft
flaring image together.

Sam, I think I might have one of those Wollensak Extreme Wide Angle
lenses around. I'll look into it. Thanks,

Jack