From: Ryan Thompson [mailto:ryan@anteism.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 12:59 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Advice for finding a gallery.

Thanks for the wealth of info Christina. I had checked your website
and work after hearing about "Gum Printing" the other day. I'm really
interested with both your art and the process. I put an article on my
blog about your work and a link to your site.

I look forward to any more comments or additional advice, thanks again.
Ryan