U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Advice for finding a gallery.

Re: Advice for finding a gallery.

Well here we go,

My blog is for an art organization and publishing company I run called Anteism. We do limited edition screen-prints, host International collaborative art projects and publish art books. I really am gonna get my act together and get my website up and running. You guys will be one of the first to know. I understand what Christina said about galleries not considering teachers because they don't have enough time to pursue their art. Although I don't teach I curate allot of projects and do many websites for other artists, so I have minimal time for myself.

I guess you have to find that fine balance between making art and promoting it.

www.anteism.com