U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Eliminating CaCO3 in buffer in "achival" watercolor papers

Re: Eliminating CaCO3 in buffer in "achival" watercolor papers

Hi Loris,

Since all the fuss about acid rain in the 80's, there are so little sulfur emissions (either as SO2, or via other intermediates as SO3-), I don't think we need to worry about that any more (sorry for the double post.... iPhone is not always the best ;-)...)
Dirk-jan