U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Fish Eyes again

Re: Fish Eyes again

Did I tell you all that five years go I was in Wasilla when u-no-hoo wuz in power?
Home of the mush dogs and start of the Iditarod. right at the town border a number
of very large fireworks stands. It was quite a Christian enclave I felt. Independent
people wishing to live independent lives w/a sort of anti-48 stance. It wasn't bad
though just far away from the lower 48. Would not want one of them running the
rest of the Empire though.