To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: Oil and "Photographie Synthetique"

PS: I thought it was in the French book, but don't find it now, still I mention while I think of it: One of these old books, in an article on tricolor gum printing, begins with CYANOTYPE for the blue !!! (Hi Sam: are you there?!!!)

I thought that was a modern invention, but it was, if not 1904, no later than 1908 !!!!!
a bientot,
J.
So which article exactly talks about this, Judy? Or is it the book.

I have an 1898 mention by Oscar Bolle in the BJP and and then Miethe in 1904...

I wonder why it never took off...I do have one image of a print of this nature from 1914.

And then, of course, your mention, Judy, on this list a while back of its appearing in V. 7 of the Self Instructing Library of Practical Photography in 1909.
Chris

__________ Information NOD32 3478 (20080928) __________

Ce message a ete verifie par NOD32 Antivirus System.
http://www.nod32.com