U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Tricolor gum, order of layers

RE: Tricolor gum, order of layers

Thanks Keith

From: Keith Gerling [mailto:keith.gerling@gmail.com]
Sent: 03 October 2008 13:15
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Tricolor gum, order of layers

Freedom Paper also sells an inkjet vellum that makes a pretty good negative.
I don't use it much because it doesn't seem to absorb as much black as the
cheaper bond, but it needs no oiling (exposure times for me are the same as
for the oiled 18 pound - which are almost exactly half as long as un-oiled)
and there is little or no "paper grain" with the vellum.

http://www.freedompaper.com/s.nl/it.I/id.49/.f?sc=15&category=-115