U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum on masa, again

Re: Gum on masa, again

OK, thanks for the clarification. That's useful -> then people who print
normal size (normal = up to 11x14" to me, which is already quite big by
the alt. process / contact printing standards) aren't meant to stay away
from that paper <- good info.

11 Ekim 2008, Cumartesi, 12:36 am tarihinde, Katharine Thayer yazmış: