U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum on masa, again

Re: Gum on masa, again

Thanks for elaborating.

Two at a time, one automatic the other with manipulations in the
development method is nice. Thanks for mentioning!

13 Ekim 2008, Pazartesi, 12:52 am tarihinde, Christina Z. Anderson yazmış: