U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Cheap transparency media: was Re: Paper negatives- Ink Selection

Cheap transparency media: was Re: Paper negatives- Ink Selection

Somehow the message I was replying to disappear in my reply, making my last message useless for anyone wondering what I was replying to.
Here it is again, with a changed subject line to reflect the actual subject.

Hey, that is a good price for the 100 sheet packs. The problem for me is the shipping, the toll and the 24.5% vat tax...still a much better deal than the Arista I've been ordering in 20 sheet packs. Thanks for the tip!

Laura

Marek Matusz wrote:
Laura,
I have been using these transparencies for a few years on my Epson 2200 and now 3800
http://www.ultrafineonline.com/crclinkjetfi.html
can't beat the price
Marek

You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how <http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298556/direct/01/>