U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)

Re: Gum calibration (was: Paper negatives- Ink Selection)

It helps.  The negatives are pretty dense.  When you started to talk
about negative density I was getting concerned.  The only Pictorico
negatives I've actually held in my hand were some made by Sandy King
and I was astonished that he was able to get such a range of tones
from something that looked so "thin".  Your paper negs don't look any
different from mine.