U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: my pigment dilutions

Re: my pigment dilutions

Thanks much.

As a note: My Schmincke tubes are clearly marked as being 15ml -> can't
say about their real volume since I haven't measured. Irrelevant, since
I'm calibrating from stock solutions that will be made as following: "a
tube into x amnt. of gum".

26 Ekim 2008, Pazar, 3:19 am tarihinde, Christina Z. Anderson yazmış: