U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Art Boards Gesso + pumice + acorns(!)

Re: Art Boards Gesso + pumice + acorns(!)

Keith, I've used acrylic medium with pumice on yupo and on glass. I
like it on yupo but I find that it clouds the transparency of the
glass more than I like, so I've not been as happy with it on glass.
But as far as providing tooth for the gum, it works fine.
Katharine