U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ferric oxalate

Re: ferric oxalate

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: ferric oxalate
  • From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:27:28 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=dEHAlNqTTUiNYeLijCWe1AI6ENDilY9xm4O8hnQso8U=;b=bWO10GSYkwgMbcsjDm5pC9PH+ekGy1r9D5LcKSKM2Vkrzqzh5VofmMM7t8K2kwLPOZ9i0wzIEwXJO9NfoIpko9t5SsHdRc317GdJ2H3Vibrc/+XdVw1by5hO89fK25pjS90c78iiYQdi15s6pMkSOvg7d20BSYuWQiWBtEfgjo8=

To tack on to the end of Clay's email, Diana, check out
http://www.chemistrystore.com/ for prices on bulk oxalic acid and
potassium carbonate. I have had good and quick service from them in
the past to get these same chemicals.

-Jeremy-