To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: fabriano artistico EW

13 Kasım 2008, Perşembe, 10:06 pm tarihinde, Paul Viapiano yazmış:
It's a wonderful paper and my argyrotypes are working out great after
acidification. I know a lot of folks who use this for their pt/pd as
well...
Paul, what method do you use for acidification? Oxalic, hydrochloric,
acetic, ...? If Oxalic, have you noticed a grittiness after acidification?

I like that paper too -> for gums and since I can buy it locally (have to
import other fine papers), I'm very interested in using it for other
processes, mostly Cyanotype...

Thanks,
Loris.