U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: fabriano artistico EW

RE: fabriano artistico EW

Maybe EW is different than traditional white. I remember someone saying
they were getting weak images and very long exposure with the original
paper. That's why I was thinking about acidification... Maybe I should ask
for EW from the distributor. Thanks.

13 Kasım 2008, Perşembe, 10:41 pm tarihinde, John Brewer yazmış: