From: Loris Medici [mailto:mail@loris.medici.name]
Sent: 13 November 2008 21:00
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: fabriano artistico EW

Maybe EW is different than traditional white. I remember someone saying
they were getting weak images and very long exposure with the original
paper. That's why I was thinking about acidification... Maybe I should ask
for EW from the distributor. Thanks.

13 Kasım 2008, Perşembe, 10:41 pm tarihinde, John Brewer yazmış: