U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: tri-color & one-color

Re: tri-color & one-color

On 7 dec 2008, at 16:56, Keith Gerling wrote:

That red picture is really awesome.  The composition is perfect.  And
using red for a "cold" picture is very clever.  So there is no black
in the mix at all?  Two reds printed multiple times?  I've never used
that combination, but I'm having a hard time understanding how you get
such deep shadows with that mix.
No idea, maybe the combination of the pure pigment and the gouache, who knows ....
cheers,
Henk