U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: re-clearing pt/pd

Re: re-clearing pt/pd

Indeed. I'd suggest that you directly put the print into mild citric acid
baths (2 or 3) after development (as also suggested by Jeremy), and then
into a mixture of sodium sulfite + Na4EDTA and a final water rinse. That's
what I do and it works wonderfully = zero yellow.

18 Aralık 2008, Perşembe, 9:16 pm tarihinde, Jeremy Moore yazmış: