U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Printing gum with little pigment

Re: Printing gum with little pigment

You're welcome, although I'd caution that this is just two unrelated
step tablets that I pulled out of a box that happened to be made
using the same pigment at different concentrations, not anything
that could be called a proper test. I wouldn't put too much weight
on it, but yes, these two step prints do seem to support your
observations. Like you, I wish more people would provide actual
step prints with exposure and development info, to add to the
database of information on this rather fundamental question.
Katharine