U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Custom color-separations in Photoshop?

Re: Custom color-separations in Photoshop?

Thanks, Alberto. After I sent that first post, it occurred to me that maybe I'd bookmarked the page, and sure enough there it was in my bookmarks. Anyway, I don't think anyone talking about using spot channels to achieve Keith's goal is supposing it could be an automatic process like default Photoshop CMYK separations; Keith is right that Photoshop won't do that. But it is a way to use Photoshop to get the separations of secondary colors that he wanted.
Katharine