U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: inkjet OHP transparency film

Re: inkjet OHP transparency film

Hi Paul,
I mentioned fairly recently that I use an inkjet transparency film from Precision Imaging Products; very cheap and works very well.

http://precisionimageinc.com/productguide.html

Here's a visual I posted showing a scan of a negative (using Michael Koch-Schulte's array to determine negative color) printed on this material, with a gum print printed from it.

http://www.pacifier.com/~kthayer/html/orangeneg.html

Hope that's helpful,
Katharine