U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Custom color-separations in Photoshop or via camera

Re: Custom color-separations in Photoshop or via camera

Not at all. Fast objects will be shown like ghosts in yellow, magenta or cyan depending on the filter was mounted when they were shot. It is easier to do now with a digital camera because it is easier to align the three shots and balance the colors.
You could try and see, taking pictures to cars on a road (fast moving) or wawes at the sea (slow moving).
Alberto
I guess they would have to be slow moving objects. Unless you have really quick hands.... :)
Ryan