From: Paul Viapiano [mailto:viapiano@pacbell.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 12:52 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: inkjet OHP transparency film

A while back, I think either Katherine or Christina mentioned an OHP film
they were using, an in-house brand or other, but not Pictorico or Arista.

Somehow, I can't seem to find it by searching,,,can anyone jog my memory?

By the way, the Freestyle Arista brand of OHP works wonderfully and is
slightly less expensive than Pictorico. I've been using it for palladium and

just tried gelatin silver contact printing with it using Ron Reeder's QTR
profile for Ilford MG paper. I'm very impressed...

database 3804 (20090127) __________

http://www.eset.com