U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Keith's gum prints on wood panels

Re: Keith's gum prints on wood panels

I plan to coat mines (on aluminum - and plywood later) with non-yellowing
polyurethane. That is good protection *with the expense of loosing the
differentiated shine of gum*. Haven't firmly decided yet, but I just hate
the idea of exhibiting (and selling) the prints without some good
protection...

3 Mart 2009, Salı, 7:19 pm tarihinde, Diana Bloomfield yazmış: