U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Keith's gum prints on wood panels

Re: Keith's gum prints on wood panels

Actually, I do just that!  So at least if the plaster falls off, it
might actually be held together with the polyurethane. But I don't
like sacrificing that flat matte fresco look.