U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: First print on Al

Re: First print on Al

Uhm... Bad news then. I hope my experience will be different.

I haven't had time to print the first layer on sanded surface yesterday
evening -> I only had the time for printing and punch registering the
negatives. (It will be a color image this time...) Will see how it prints
later today.

BTW, your usage of pumice gave me an idea: maybe I can use (highly porous,
just like pumice) finely ground activated carbon (with clear acrylic
medium) to make black grounds and print with white paint using positives!?
Will try this in the future... I remember seeing very nice looking prints
(in PF) made on black paper using white paint/positives; I always wanted
to try this but couldn't managed beause I wasn't able to find suitable
black paper...

22 Mart 2009, Pazar, 7:17 pm tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: