U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Preparing Al sheets; other factors

Re: Preparing Al sheets; other factors

Thanks for the carbon reference phritz -> there's so much to read and digest!

I don't think silica (silicon dioxide) = sodium silicate... But they're
closely related. Since Henk used it for making oilprints then the odds are
you can use it for transferring carbon image onto.

25 Mart 2009, Çarşamba, 4:03 pm tarihinde, phritz phantom yazmış: