U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: pt/pd stops and a neat web find

RE: pt/pd stops and a neat web find

YES!  It can be simple but unfortunately, it sounded like you really were
asking the complex question.

The paper conservators down the hall from me gave a gum printing class last
weekend. They had no hand out, no reference text to share with their
students, just some "things" to share. Or at least that was how it was
explained to me.   Now you tell me, is gum really that simple?

Perhaps, it can be  ;~)

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226