U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Anybody experimented with Argyrotypes?

Re: Anybody experimented with Argyrotypes?

I didn't get it either; could it be that you posted privately? Fernando's
"Reply To" setting points to his private address (instead of being blank)
so when you reply to his posts on the list you actually using his private
address...

Fernando can you please fix the setting in your mail client?

21 Nisan 2009, Salı, 1:16 am tarihinde, Paul Viapiano yazmış: