U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Yahoo Group for alt-photographers in desert areas

Yahoo Group for alt-photographers in desert areas

Alternative photographers who live in the desert face challenges of frequent high winds, low humidity, alkaline water, etc. Because of those unique conditions, I've started a Yahoo Group called Southwest Alternative Photography (SWAP), for members of this list who may want to communicate about these issues, or about desert imagery in general. So if you live in West Texas, Southern New Mexico, or Arizona, -- or you like to photograph in those places -- you may want to join SWAP in addition to this group. (We are not a club with meetings; just an online group.)

We can be found at: http://tinyurl.com/cujpsd or look us up on Yahoo Groups. The only requirement is to write a line or two about your interest in alternative or desert photography - this to screen out spammers.

Thanks,
Marco Milazzo,
El Paso, Texas