U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Quadtone RIP

Re: Quadtone RIP

Thanks much Loris.... Since I'm printing out of Mac version Dinosaur, and still have an inhouse free-standing sensitometer, which AFAIK is not entirely obsolete (whew !), I may be able to muddle through without el RIP ... as is one load off my mind...

(Notice I don't make a single solitary snide remark about marketing. But do feel a slight disappointment, as "rip" in the past tense, as in "ripped," has been used to describe a really hunky man.)

But c'est la vie... Meanwhile, again thanks -- you are a prince among men.

Judy