U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Palladium on vellum

Re: Palladium on vellum

Thanks Rajul... and to prove the axiom that "chance favors the prepared mind," today, while out on an errand I spotted a tube of perfect dimensions, and perfectly clean, sticking out of a city trash basket. I liberated it & will proceed as you say ASAP.

J.