From: Paul Viapiano [mailto:viapiano@pacbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:19 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: theoretical gum question

Thanks, Loris, Phritz and Katharine...

I started thinking about this after reading the Lukas Werth article in PF,
in which he uses pt/pd-range pyro negs for his casein printing. I know
casein is not gum, but reading about him doing up to 10 layers and getting
this beautiful long-range print had me daydreaming ;-)

Katharine, when you say they don't look as clean and crisp, do you think
that has to do with the contrast?

Paul