U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Miracle size for gum (CAPAROL binder)

Re: Miracle size for gum (CAPAROL binder)

I found a similar product which I can purchase locally, it has a
localized name "Fil-fix" (Fil is "Elephant" in Turkish, Caparol
promotes its products under the brand "Filli Boya" which literally
means "Elephant Paint" - funny isn't it?) and eventually it is a
*clear* furniture glue, essentially consisting of liquid PVAc
dispersion. If you have success with the product you have on your
hands, I may opt to purchase a can of Fil-fix and try it in different
dilutions...