U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed.

Re: New home for list needed.

Hi Greg,
AlternativePhotgraphy.com is not a profit making organization. Quite the contrary. It is a labour of love, and voluntary membership fees goes towards direct material costs. Noone gets paid.
The offer is still standing.
/Malin