U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

RE: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

I believe we can use Survey Monkey. I haven't signed up with them, but it
seems to be the least intrusive option to me. I would be willing to bet that
some here that are more into the web design tools, will offer up a solution
that will not require hand counting and make it a transparent event to all.

I don't have the fear of big brother , loss of information, etc that some
seem to be alluding to. We all seem to have gotten past some of the issues
with PINE ok, so maybe we can agree that a yahoo ad is not the end of the
world. I would like to see freelist, like the Pure Silver group uses, become
our home.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9