U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

RE: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

My vote though I am more of a lurker as I am a alt newbie is for Yahoo.

I too do not understand some of the criticisms of Yahoo. I have my lists set
to individual emails. Must have text only set as I never get images and ads,
just some links at the bottom that I never pay much attention to.

As far as starting a new topic, all I do is send an email to the group with
a new subject line. I rarely if ever go to the site via the internet. I just
read and respond to my email messages from the groups I belong to. I do
appreciate the search features and that would be one of the rare occasions
for me to access via the internet.

I have not used Google groups, but if they are the same as Yahoo, I would be
willing to go there too.

My less that 2 cent opinion.

Rene Hales