U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

I am against Yahoo with determination .... it has been scandalized from it's inception with spurious associations.

I am pro academic solutions, including G. Eastman House

I want to agree with Greg that it is more prudent to use institutional resources. The George Eastman house sounds great and may survive as a non-commercial institution, plus the largest repository of photographic history and knowledge.

Other good options are; The University Of Arizona and ICP. And also I believe that Arizona State also has strong commitments to photography, institutionally.

Bob Barnes