U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Hi Katherine,
If you are counting the votes, my vote would be for Google group.
The reasons are that it will be very low in maintenance and also, as someone pointed out earlier, several administrators can be added.
I am a Google user, so I know they are great, but a few questions arise:
-Can the archives be pulled in? I guess not?
-Will everyone have to sign up for a gmail to use the group, or can you subscribe to a Google group with any email?
-How do we stop it from being just any other Google group, or is that not important?
All the best,
Malin