U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | archives location here

archives location here

http://www.usask.ca/lists/alt-photo-process/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <bb333@earthlink.net>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: Updated list: Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

I agree with what Kees said.

I would accept Google but not Yahoo. Google is one of the world's most advanced and progressive computer/internet pioneers .... but Yahoo has impressed me more as a social disease, who was competitive with Hotmail. Google has shown more accountability.

Would somebody please remind me how to access the Archive? Thanks!