U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Hi all,
In Gordon's mail he makes it quite clear that he prefers and institution to host the list. The list is his "baby" so he should of course have final word on this.
We can vote, and the result can be used as a backup if we don't find and institution. But, as you say, reaching consensus won't be likely to happen. So, again, let our opinions be heard, but also let Gordon have final word on this.
In the meantime, though i don't like Yahoo too much, let's use the Yahoo list Don set up as a temporary solution in case someone pulls the plug.
Keep the discussion going here until it goes black, but save the subscribe email to the Yahoo list and subscribe if someone pulls the plug:
alternative_photography-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
All the best,
Malin