U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: list home decisions

RE: list home decisions

PS: When I said I was going to offer hosting the list without charge, I didn't
mean hosting it with the dsoemarko.us account. I mean we can have a
alt-photo-process-list domain name, and I am willing to pay for it. At this
stage of life, the hosting fee is not very high to me.

I do know that if we ask for donation, many people will be willing to chip in,
and as mentioned in the email below, it can be just $1-2 per person per year.
:-)

Dave