Re: Names, names, names

Peter Marshall ()
Thu, 23 January 1997 12:09 PM

Although it is correct to call platinum an iron process, it is NEVER going to
be correct to call it a non-platinum process.

Nor is it ever going to be correct to call kallitype or salt prints
'non-silver'.

Alternative does the job, I have seen no realistic suggestions for an
alternative name to this, nor do I see any urgent reason for change,

I'd also agree we have spent too much time & space on the discussion.

Peter Marshall

On Fixing Shadows, Dragonfire and elsewhere:
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~ds8s/
Family Pictures & Gay Pride: http://www.dragonfire.net/~gallery/
and: http://www.speltlib.demon.co.uk/