Re: No class (was Re: No Digest)

Keith Schreiber (KEITH@server.ccp.arizona.edu)
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 19:21:37 -0700

I'll second that motion. Steve has been and Gord now is providing a
service to us all that should not be taken for granted. So quit yer
whining. As my dad used to say: "If you don't like it, you're free to leave."
I too have been (and still am) experiencing some difficulties in the
transition, but I'm sure we can all adapt to the new environment with
a little effort. Isn't it funny how quickly habits become entrenched?

Regards to all,
Keith

On 30 Jan 97 Kerik Kouklis wrote:

> Jeepers Mr. Wilson,
>
> Don't let the door hit you on your ***entry-level*** ass on the way
> out!
>
> Cheers for Steve and Gord! And now for Greg Schmitz for offering up
> archvive services!!
>
> -Kerik
>

> > Bye!
> >
> > -greg
>
> > On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Grant Wilson wrote:
> >
> > > I have so very much enjoyed the alternative process digest. Since
> > > it is no longer available, however, and since my software will not
> > > sort the massive amount of traffic the list generates into a
> > > separate mailbox, I have no choice but to unsubscribe. I consider
> > > the transition to the current method of distribution to be a
> > > particularly poor policy decision on somebody's part.
> > >
> > > Thanks for the entry-level education in alternative processes.
> > >
> > > Cheers.

Keith Schreiber, Rights and Reproductions
Center for Creative Photography, University of Arizona
PO Box 210103, Tucson AZ 85721-0103
Fon: 520-626-5164 Fax: 520-621-9444
Email: keith@ccp.arizona.edu
WWW: http://www.ccp.arizona.edu/ccp.html