Re: Large Negatives

Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Fri, 07 Feb 1997 07:13:13 -0800

Freestyle (1-800-292-6137) sells an Ortho Lith film in 36 inch by 200 foot
rolls for about $310.00US (#520-3622). I've never used it, but it also
comes in smaller sheet fikm sizes, so you might want to play with the
smaller stuff first. Also Photo Warehouse (1-800-922-5484) has quite a
number of products up to 48 inch rolls. Good luck, let us know what
youfind works.

tomf2468@pipeline.com

>Michael wrote:
>I would appreciate any help concerning options for large negatives
>(30x40 or larger) for cyanotype or other processes.
<BIG SNIP, about digital negs>